#goals

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

2016, bed, and bedroom image

New Year, Better Me

When I was a kid, my parents would always make my brothers and I sit at our dining table at the start of each year and talk about what our goals were for the year ahead.  Each of us had our own notebooks and detailed plans of what our goals were and how we were to achieve them, As we got older, my parents entrusted us to keep that habit alive for ourselves as goals provided us with a sense of direction. A reminder to work on ourselves and keep improving whether our goals were easily achievable in the year ahead or something that required long-term commitment. 

The last couple of years, I stepped away from writing my goals down but this year, I am focused and ready. Without further ado, here is a look at what I want 2016 to look for me. 

  • Get me Bodied 

  • Start a Blog

  • Treat Yo'self - BSB Cruise 2016

  • Have more $$$


  • Have more than sweats & scrubs in my closet - 'Lazy Chic'

  • Give a little bit  

  •  Take up a new hobby 

Keep on, Keepin' on 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Instagram