Who's that girl?

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

ABOUT

Welcome! 
labitorleaveit* is...

A lifestyle blog for those who love to do their research before embarking on any lust-worthy social media call to improve one's health, beauty, diet or life. My name is Janina Labit, a Registered Nurse by day and social media lurker by night. Unable to resist the temptation of any post/pin/article aimed at being easy, quick and effective. All with the purpose of attaining my own version of successful self-loving adulthood related to these three categories:

1. Self-Confidence 
2. Refining and Developing Skills
3. Seeking Opportunities     

I have always been a cautious explorer which explains why I put my trust in reviews before purchasing or trying 'as seen on internet' ideas from quick recipes and fashion trends to Groupon deals and TripAdvisor suggestions. I tend to do a lot of research before committing and hopefully this blog will help you to make informed decisions too!




*what does labitorleaveit mean?
A play on my last name, Labit. It has been a running joke of my Filipino pamilee (family) that the pronunciation of our last name sounds similar to saying 'love it.' Try it, I promise you will get it. I'm a very loyal lover with slight possessive tendencies but can be very picky and move on very quickly. Ta-da, Labit or Leave it was born!
*Secret Side-note: In all honesty, it did take me a very long time [try 2-3 months] to come up with this name and it has been the #1 reason why I did not start my blog sooner)

Follow me: 
Instagram: @janina.bb
Pinterest: @bougieboug
WeHeartIt: @janinabb

Contact me: 
janinalabb@gmail.com






Source: Elle.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Instagram